Yeah sure! I’ll check it now.
100 Days List Building Challenge
You know those cheesy end o’ the year holiday greetings, with ceaseless family updates & awkward self-promotions/congratulations?
This is not one of those letters. (You can sigh with relief, now.)
I am, however, writing with a major announcement.
One that I hope you’ll join me in celebrating (with or without spiked eggnog – your call.)
I’ve recently created a program I called the 100 days List Building Challenge - in the hope of doubling my list (at least) in the next 100 days.
This challenge represents my irrepressible desire to create a successful online business – intertwined with some powerful urgings to design a creative career that’s distinctly mine.
I couldn’t be more excited to offer my gifts to the people who need ‘em most.
And I couldn’t be more terrified (in a good, tingly way.)
I’ve sketched out four ways you can help spread the word about my new entrepreneurial adventure. If you want to, of course. (And I’m hoping ya do.)
- Pass the word along to anyone in your orbit who might need some list building love in their business right now, or who have huge goals for 2014.
- Keep your eyes & ears peeled for potential connections + full details.
I’m aiming myself at creatives, entrepreneurs, new business owners, life coaches – but new leads are welcomed, with glee.
- Send prayers, good vibes, and dry ramen noodles. (Just kidding. Mostly.) and fill the form below to signify your interest.
- Join the Facebook group, where we’ll network, share tips, successes, accountability + what works and what doesn’t.
Deep breath … and here we go.
So glad you’re here.
Hi I love your food blog! would you maybe like to check out mine? it's a food blog as well :) Thanks!
Creamy Country Chicken with Vegetables, in the crockpot
- Jack: Hey you know what pisses me off about hot food?
- Julie: Sure,the moment you put it in your mouth and it burns your tongue,making you lose interest.